[Moo] FW: Wakefield Medieval Faire - 24th May

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon May 14 10:59:18 PDT 2012

Greetings,

This is a reminder about the upcoming demo.  At this point I have 2 people
who have said they can attend with me.  Please, if you are able to come I
need to know by this Friday.  If we have to cancel or make different plans I
would like to give as much notice to Andrew as possible.

Wakefield School Demo

The Plains, Virginia

Thursday May 24th 3-4pm

Thank you,