[Moo] Reminder: Pot-luck and food plan for Ruby Joust

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Sun May 20 18:57:50 PDT 2012

This is a reminder that I need your information if you will be partaking in
the meal plan for Ruby Joust this coming weekend.  I will be sending out
emails to those who are on Wednesday afternoon.

The pot-luck Saturday is open to everyone!  Please come, bring food, bring
friends, bring drinks, bring entertainment, but most of all bring yourselves
and share the evening amongst friends.

If you have any questions please drop me a line.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen