[Moo] Crock Pots and a deep-fyer needed for Barional Birthday (June 16th)

M O moliver16 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 07:20:02 PDT 2012

In order to take advantage of a some-what limited cooking space and provide you all with the most mouth-watering and delectable meal possible, we are in need of about 10 crock-pots and a deepfryer.  Your possessions will be treated as tenderly as possible and returned to you (Cleaned!) by the end of the day. Please email me directly (and soon so arrangements can be made) if you can hook us up.
Thank you so much!!! Genefe (moliver16 at hotmail.com)