[Moo] University help

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon May 21 08:13:17 PDT 2012

Greetings!

University is in 3 Saturdays.  While this is a low key, low stress event, if
you can come and pitch in please do.  Take some classes too while you are at
it!

Here is the schedule:

.         If you can help with set-up please be there by 8:30am, site opens
for registration at 9am and classes start at 10am.

.         We need 4 people for the morning rush at check-in.   There is no
money exchanging hands, but there will be a donation jar on the table, and
you must check cards/sign waivers.  Suggested donation is $5 / adult, but
people can gave as much or as little as they wish.  If any.  At lunch and in
the afternoon we can get away with 1-2 people at gate.  Email me time
preferences and I will start a gate schedule.

.         We have to be off site at 6pm, cleanup crew would be appreciated.

.         We will need direction signs gathered up, brought to the event,
and someone to place/remove them.  Volunteers?

.         There will no longer be a lunch.  Please pass the word.  People
can pack a lunch in, eat out at a local restaurant, or organize their own
pitch-in like some groups are doing.  There is a good sized cafeteria, and
if it is a nice day they can picnic on the lawns.

Those are the big logistical issues right now.  If you have any questions,
comments, or concerns please email me or His Excellency.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen