[Moo] Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue May 22 08:52:46 PDT 2012

As the modern holiday approaches,I find myself at loose ends. I had such a good time with my archery friends at both on target and Baltimore bowman that the thought of anything else seems abhorrent. Therefore with the blessing of the lady of Grimmsfield, I am allowed to open the range on Sunday afternoon. It will open at 3 and will probably go till dusk. I am working on setting up a potluck cookout, but my lady is not convinced. Maybe if I told her of the overwhelming approval of this idea and amount of food she will not have to cook, she could be swayed. Let me know your opinion.

And yes, even though monday is a holiday, I will still be opening Grimmsfield for regular practice. I would hope to see many of you that cannot normally make it.

Grimm
Www.grimmsfield.com

A missive from Grimmsfield