[Moo] Fresh herbs?

M O moliver16 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 17:57:11 PDT 2012

I am in need of a ton of fresh herb for our feast at Baronial Birthday and since our barony is soooo talented in many diverse ways I though I might check with the group first to see if anyone has some herb they could donate to a delicious cause.  I'm looking for alot of mint (I have one source but will probably need more), marjoram, savory, and sage.  The smallest donation will be appreciated.  I would not need them until the 15th or 16th of June.  Please contact me directly at moliver16 at hotmail.com if you can help a cook out :) Thanks so much!  Genefe