[Moo] Reminder / Help Unviersity

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Wed May 30 09:24:02 PDT 2012

Hey everyone, just a quick couple of things.

Can you please remind everyone you know that there is no longer lunch with
University.  We will be sending out a reminder email this weekend about
University, with this information included, but somehow people have missed
the message from the first mass emailing I did.  The acorn had already gone
to "print" when this decision was made so that is not helping.

Also, there are spaces left open for shifts at gate during lunch and the
afternoon.  If you would be willing to work even an hour please let me know.

Thanks!!

Baroness Rhonwen