[Moo] Heraldry at Investiture

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:47:30 PDT 2012

Stierbach,

   I would like to remind you all that I asked for folks to bring banners
and such with them to Baronial Investiture. I would like to decorate the
hall with heraldry. Please forward this to the Canton lists for me. Any
questions please send me an email marcolobronzethunder [AT] gmail.com

Thanks,
Marcolo

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss