[Moo] Crown help needed

HL Macha the Determined macha at dragonsden.com
Fri May 4 16:29:40 PDT 2012

Greetings Your Excellency!
One of the Barony's far travelers (this one from An Tir) just happens to be in DC this weekend, with no weekend meetings (good) but no garb (oops).
However, I plan to come out to help with set up - if there isn't Gold Key at Crown I'd better disappear shortly afterwards - truth to tell I have documents to prepare this weekend for modern work, that is why I am here - but you and His Excellency have been so courteous to us distant visitors it is very appropriate we try to help when we are anywhere nearby.
I'll time things so I can be at gate when you arrive (i.e. 8PM on).

YIS,

Macha of Mountain Edge known as the Determined (I probably should be also known as the Bi-Coastal)
Shire of Mountain Edge, An Tir