[Moo] Weird question for the group

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Fri May 4 23:35:52 PDT 2012

I don't remember that being turned in. I am not remembering clearly but I
think Siegfried may have taken the lost and found with him.

Marcolo

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss