[Moo] Baronial Directory urgent help needed!!!

Heidi Karin Wheeler-Sheppard greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 07:59:06 PDT 2012

Ii it arrived with the polling letters. HOWEVER you might not have received those due to your recent return from abroad. Could you email Gunnora your information?
Gunnora have you a PDF of the yellow info sheet to email ?? They could get you pertinent info ASAP :)
Karin~

Heidi Karin Sent from my iPhone