[Moo] [Watchtower] Crock Pots and a deep-fyer needed for BarionalBirthday (June 16th)

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Tue May 22 03:41:26 PDT 2012

I will bring a crock pot with me

Marcolo

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss