[Moo] Last chance: food plan / pot-luck Ruby Joust

Nathan Lake courtsofambers at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:04:45 PDT 2012

This was the last email I got from you.

moo-bounces at lists.stierbach.org] On Behalf Of Nathan Lake
> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:11 PM
> To: General Mailing List for the Barony of Stierbach
> Subject: Re: [Moo] Last chance: food plan / pot-luck Ruby Joust
>

> Thank you for the update. Aside from the information I already gave, I
will be partaking of the $5 food plan, just 1. If I didn't give something
that's needed my apologies. Have a good day and night.

> Gavin
>
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Rhonwen verch Tuder <
rhonwen at kandsbennett.net> wrote:

> Greetings!
>

> If you are planning on participating in either the food plan at Ruby
Joust I need your information this evening before 9pm.  I will be emailing
the participants this evening with details on the plan and shopping on
Friday.  Please let me know if you want in the $5 per person food plan.

> If you are participating in the Pot-luck let me know that too so we can
make sure to have enough foods on hand.