[Moo] Fresh herbs?

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Tue May 29 18:46:44 PDT 2012

fresh or dried? i have several food service accounts so both are easy and i
plan on being at the event unless work prevents that.  i will be living in
woodbridge va this saturday.  and by a ton, can you be specific?

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com