[Moo] FW: [Watchtower] Pennsic Registration

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Thu May 31 09:32:40 PDT 2012

Respondit Briana ad Enequy:
> > how do you pre-register this year - i go to my login  or to the
> > regristration site and there is no link to be able to pre-register - is
> > there a problem with the site?? all it tells me is we will be Etrolling and
> > a link to add another account.
>
> You're going here? http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/login.php
>
> After you login you get a button for a new registration - that isn't a new
> account - that's your registration for this year.

It appears that, unlike previous years, there is no way to "import registration data from last year" as there has been in previous years.

This is particularly odd seeing as Troll will be able to import that data for those who attended Pennsic 40 (last year) but do not pre-register for this year. But still, only a minor annoyance.

Evan