[Moo] Stierbach winter archery

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Nov 7 20:27:20 PST 2012

Greetings to the archers of Stierbach and to the archers of Atlantia:
Here in closes the summer archery season at Grimmsfield. We will be having an occasional Sunday practice and they will be announced here. However, gladness always follows qsadness and the winter archery season for Stierbach is now open. This Friday will begin the practices and will run through the beginning of daylight savings time. The practice will begin at 5 and end at 7 and will be at the Bull Run Shooting Center. The address can be found at www.grimmsfield.com. Any questions or if you need loaner gear please contact me at grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thanks,
Grimm

A missive from Grimmsfield