[Moo] [MR] Holiday Faire

Denise V. McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Sun Nov 11 17:39:33 PST 2012

Try putting the description in a different font so we can tell what it what. Also, listing an email address or a website of the merchant will help to plan your shopping and also comes in handy during the year if anything comes up or you find that you would like to buy something else from them.

:)

Rowan