[Moo] Staff lunches at Holiday Faire

Elizabeth of Hadley Hall elizabethofhadleyhall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:17:19 PST 2012

Greetings unto the Barony!

If you are a staff member for Holiday Faire and your job requires you to be
at your post and not in the little hall during lunch, you have the option to
buy your lunch in the morning, just like the merchants do.  Siegfried will
be at Troll with the order forms.  Delivery is possible, especially to the
far flung reaches of the field, but your deliveries will most likely go out
after all the merchants - depends upon the speed and agility of our youthful
food carriers.

(Feel free to cross post to the both Canton lists since I am not subscribed
to those.)

In service.

Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall