[Moo] Post Holiday Faire Bardic Revel and Sunday armoring/fighting

Richard Girven girvers16 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:13:35 PST 2012

Good Gentles,
 For those interested, there will be a post Holiday Faire bardic revel at House Gilchrest (Richard and Terwen's) Saturday Evening, from 8 PM until... Master Efenwealt and Mistress Aenor will join us for an evening of song and revelry.  Bring your favorite songs, snacks and drinks to add to what will already be provided.     Also, Sunday from 11:00 am to 5 PM will will have armoring/fighting.  All welcome.   For those who haven't been to our place before, the address is 6 Dutch Brandy Rd, Stafford, 22556.      Questions, email me at Girvers16 at hotmail.com