[Moo] Help Wanted for Holiday Faire

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:47:05 PST 2012

I need a couple of judges for the A&S competition. We will be judging this
at 3pm so we can have all the projects cleared away before the court.

Marcolo

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss