[Moo] Looking for heralds

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:16:03 PST 2012

Sure, we just need to get place/time arranged and we can help.  I'll be at
the business meeting next week (and unevent this Saturday) so we can plan
there if you are going to either of those.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

I am a fan of the cereal comma:  Part of a balanced breakfast that includes
milk, juice, and toast.

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation.  Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.