[Moo] Northern baronial Rapier practice?

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:46:24 PDT 2012

It was discussed at the business meeting, and I've talked with some folks
offline, but what interest is there in a weekly fighter (rapier, etc.)
practice in the northern region of the barony (maybe somewhere between I-66
and Leesburg).  Any interest out there?  I know there was talk about
getting something started in Warrenton, and the Grimms have offered their
home as a possible site, too.  I've also heard Ashburn as a potentially
good location.

Thoughts?

-Ii