[Moo] wednesday fighting stuff nights start this wednesday

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Mon Oct 8 17:40:31 PDT 2012

or not.  depends on the responses i get with such late notice (i am really
sorry about that).  or we can start next wed.  i will create a yahoogroup to
keep this from clogging other lists in the near future.  start time should
be 7pm but im usually home from work around 6 so if folks need to come by
earlier that is perfectly ok.  i do not think i will have time to finish
getting the shop all set up before this wednesday but if repairs need to be
made we can certainly handle most of them now.

anyway, if you are committed to coming or have any questions please let me
know via email to my address.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com