[Moo] Holiday Faire is coming, Please cross post

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:32:23 PDT 2012

Holiday Faire VIII

November 17, 2012

Barony of Stierbach

The wars are over for now and it has been a profitable season for all. The
fighters are returning home after hard fought battles and they are
returning with their bounty. The farmers have finished harvesting their
summer crops and are taking a well-earned rest. Now is the time to come
together and celebrate with festivities. The Holiday Season approaches, and
as we all prepare for the long winter months we need to lay in supplies for
the festivities to come. We need to SHOP!!!

Merchants have replenished their inventories and are gathering in Stierbach
for the festivities. Come spend the day shopping and visiting with old and
new friends. Tired of shopping? Want something to do while your Lord or
Lady is shopping? Then come out and enjoy a host of other activities. We
will have archery , both Heavy and Rapier fighting, and thrown weapons for
you to test your martial mettle. There will be an A&S competition, a Silent
Auction to benefit the Kingdom, and a fundraiser luncheon for the Canton of
Abhainn Iarthair

We are in two buildings again this year. One building will have all the
merchants and the other will have arts and sciences, the silent auction
benefitting the Kingdom Travel fund, a sitting area and fundraiser lunch.
Plenty to do in between shopping and more shopping!

*All Martial activities will close promptly at 4 pm!*

Site opens to merchants only at 7am

*Site open to the public *10am -6pm.  All merchants must be off site by 9 PM

*Site: *Prince William Fairgrounds. 10624 Dumfries Rd, Manassas, VA 20112**

*Site Restrictions: *Site is Dry.**

*Website:  *http://www.grimmsfield.com/HolidayFaire.html**

*Cost: *

Adult, Member: $10.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast $0.00 Camping

Adult, Non-Member: $15.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast $0.00 Camping

Youth (5-17): $3.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast $0.00 Camping

Child (0-4): $0.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast $0.00 Camping

Make Checks Payable To: SCA, Inc., Barony of Stierbach

Interested merchants contact Grimm, grimm at grimmsfield.com a few spaces
remain!