[Moo] 10 x 10" Center Pole Marquee Panther Tent for Sale

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 09:58:27 PDT 2012

I'm sorry. I never took a photo of it set up. Let me go to the Panther site and see if they have one.

Aimee

From: mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12:55:46 -0400
To: moo at lists.stierbach.org
Subject: Re: [Moo] 10 x 10" Center Pole Marquee Panther Tent for Sale

Amie! YES Karin and ARE in need! Can you send pictures?Thank you!Saphir

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 7, 2012, at 12:39 PM, Amie Sparrow <troenwolf at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Folks,
I'm posting this to the barony list first. If no one in the barony is interested, I'll post it to the Merry Rose next weekend.
I've finally decided that I'm never going to be a SCAdian
camper so I'm selling my 1-year-old 10x10 Center Pole Marquee Panther. It was
purchased May 2, 2011. It was set up twice: once at Pennsic 2011 and once at
the Atlantian 30 Year Event on Labor Day 2011.

It's a great little starter tent!

Original purchase price $1,580.00. I'm looking for $699
because I want it out of my house.

Specs for10x10 Center pole marqee :

·
Material: Sunforger (non-flame retardant)

·
tent top

·
6' walls with Sod flap, Medium green braid on
scallops, standard scallop style (A)

·
Set up package:

1 sleeved center pole uprighto
(12) 6' parameter poleso
(16) 3/8" ropes with sliderso
24 tent stakeso
14 cone washers for poles

·
Super Ground Cloth 10 x 10

·
Matching 10' Flat Fly (never used). We didn't
get poles or ropes for the fly.

Please contact me at troenwolf at hotmail dot com with any
questions.

Thanks!

Amie Sparrow