[Moo] Sunday archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Oct 25 20:04:18 PDT 2012

All hail the archers of Atlantia.
As the days grow shorter and the temp. drops, I worry about how many chances I have left to shoot this year. Thus I have once again petitioned to have an archery practice at Grimmsfield.  With the blessing of the lady of Grimmsfield, I am allowed to open the range on Sunday afternoon. It will open at 3 and will probably go till dusk.

And yes, even though Monday's are getting dark earlier, I will still be opening Grimmsfield for regular practice. I would hope to see many of you for our last few practices. For info see www.grimmsfield.com.

Your servant,
Grimm
Www.grimmsfield.com

A missive from Grimmsfield