[Moo] Reminder: Business Meeting in September

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 02:00:07 PDT 2012

I may not make it. It is the day after I move to Ashburn and I will
probably be unpacking boxes.

Marcolo

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss