[Moo] Sunday and Monday archery

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Fri Sep 21 14:32:11 PDT 2012

As the days grow shorter and the edge to the oppressive heat has been worn off, I find the desire to shoot my bow increasing by leaps and bounds. In my boundless joy of all things archery I feel that the joy of shooting is too much to be contained within one man, so once again I call for all archers to come to Grimmsfield to share this joy with me. We will be holding and extra practice on Sunday September 22 at 5 pm till dark. This will not replace the Monday practice but rather a wonderful addition to it. I look forward to seeing you all there. For info see www.grimmsfield.com.

Yours in service,

Grimm

A missive from Grimmsfield