[Moo] Silent Auction at Holiday Faire

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Sep 17 09:23:53 PDT 2012

We talked about that at the meeting actually and it was our understanding that the kingdom monies had not been put back into individual funds as of this time.

Baroness Esperanza

---- Laurie Clarkston <garadh at verizon.net> wrote:
> Why are we raising funds for the Kingdom General Fund?  They have a surplus of double what they needed for This year, which sets them up very well for the coming year.

Wouldn't this fundraiser be better suited to raising funds for the Kingdom Travel Fund?  They are low on funds and could use such a fund raiser.

Cairistiona