[Moo] small buckles for armor

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Wed Sep 26 17:37:05 PDT 2012

Oui, ils sont "buckles". You can also attend one of the periodic armor
workshops at Sir Richard's for some assistance in assembly.

Cian
(Né René Gagnon, sorry if I deduced the language incorrectly)

--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be