[Moo] demo help still needed for this friday in herndon

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Sun Apr 14 11:55:34 PDT 2013

folks, there has been little response to the request sent out a couple of
weeks ago for a demo coming up this friday (details below).  i committed to
helping but this neck thing does not have me cleared so i cannot.  if you
can help please let me know and i will forward your emails to the
appropriate folks (only because i dont recall whos emails have been
publically put out for this.  it sounds like a good opportunity to build
awareness and support in the community.

regards
logan

demo for the home school kid's renn fest.
I have the details. There are going to be between 60-80 kids, ages 5-12
years. With adults there will probably be around 180 people, so a bigger
event than I thought it was going to be. Again, the event is at Frying Pan
Park in Herndon from 3-6 p.m. on Friday, April 19.

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com