[Moo] OT: looking for hamster-sitters from 26 April - 11 May

Ellen Badgley flyingrat42 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:51:33 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the list,

I beg your indulgence for the bandwidth, but I thought I would ask if
anyone in our fair Barony might be willing to help us out with this!

Master Ii and I will be on vacation in England on the above dates (Apr 26 -
May 11), and we have two Chinese dwarf hamsters that will need looking
after during that time.  Jiaozi and Baozi are quite easy to care for,
requiring only food/water changes, a treat every other day (and a little
cuddling), and some spot-cleaning of their cage.

It would involve either stopping by our house in Centreville (just off of
Rt. 28) every other day (we have them set up with a lamp on a timer so they
get regular day/night) or, alternately, taking the whole cage home for
convenience.

If anyone is interested, please drop me an email at
flyingrat42 at gmail.comor call at 703-585-0787, and we thank you from
the bottom of our hearts!

Thanks,
Abe (Ellen)