[Moo] Annual Wakefield School Demo

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Fri Apr 26 12:10:47 PDT 2013

Greetings!

It is that time of year again, time for the Wakefield School Demo.  This will be our 11th year, if I am counting correctly, that we have been to the school to educate the 6th graders about the middle ages.

Where:  Wakefield School (http://www.wakefieldschool.org/)
Address: 4439 Old Tavern Road, The Plains, VA 20198 (http://www.wakefieldschool.org/about_wakefield/directions/index.aspx)
Date: Thursday 23 May 2013
Time: be there by 2:30 program starts at 3pm

Please let me know if you are able to come and speak to the students, participate in a fighting demo, or are willing to do A&S.  The format is ½ hour of fighting Q&A with ½ hour of the kids coming down to talk to us, try things, and see the displays up close.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Yours,

Rhonwen