[Moo] Experiment: conference calling at business meeting.

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Wed Apr 3 17:59:44 PDT 2013

call worked pretty good.  i would ask that, in the future, folks talking
make sure the host phone is close to them as a lot of comments were not
possible to hear.

unevent came up and the question, i think, was posed about funding.  the
kingdom pays for unevent unless the hosting group chooses to pay.  most
groups are sitting on a ton of cash and i encourage them to foot the bill in
service to the kingdom.  unevent is cheap, usually only a few hundred bucks
to rent out a high school for the day.  its also one of the most simple
events for a group to host.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com