[Moo] Baronial Day Saturday May 4th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 11:47:54 PDT 2013

Baron Mors and I are happy to announce another Stierbach Baronial Day Saturday May 4th.

Baronial Day will be held in the Sudentorre area at the home or Lady Anastasiia and Lord Oswin, 35 Crown Manor Drive, Stafford from 11am to 3pm.

There is enough room for archery, heavy fighting and rapier fighting if there are marshals present, room for A&S projects inside.

We will be either BBQ'ing hamburgers or using the last of the Stierbach wing sauce for chicken wings. We ask that people coming bring a side to share with everyone.

This is a garb prefered event but if you are new or don't have garb don't let that stop you.

Baroness Esperanza