[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] Updates from Golden Rose Tournament

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Apr 23 12:13:26 PDT 2013

I would be re-miss in not stating that Viscountess Catherine Greyeyes was also presented her Opal scroll, for her work and service to the Canton, the Barony and the Kingdom. She missed being awarded this honor at Defending the Gate.

Please congratulate her also!!!! This award was well deserved as well!!!

Baroness Esperanza