[Moo] FW: [MOAS-L] Time sensitive! Brewing and Research Papers for In a Phoenix Eye!

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:11:47 PDT 2013

Forwarding as requested...

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:42:15 -0400
From: dreux.danjou at gmail.com
To: Atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; Announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; sacredstone at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; talontalk at yahoogroups.com; moaslist at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; knownwhorlspinners at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MOAS-L] Time sensitive! Brewing and Research Papers for In a Phoenix Eye!

Please forward and share this to your local e-lists and A&S groups.

For those wishing to enter the brewing or research paper categories at In a Phoenix Eye on November 9th, now is the time to start getting your entries together!

As most (if not all) of us know, brewing takes time. That is why the perfect time to start thinking about your brewing entry is now! Do you have a special brew just about to finish, or a favorite that you can finish by November? We have the following brewing categories ready for you! Beers, Ales, & Lagers (this includes alcoholic beverages that are grain-based), Cordials (beverages produced by infusion of flavorings into pre-distilled alcoholic liquids (also commonly referred to as “liqueurs”)), and Meads & Wines (honey (meads, etc.) or fruit-based (wines, cider, etc.) fermented alcoholic beverages). Alcohol is permitted on site for competition use only.

Another time sensitive entry is a research paper, and we would love to see some! We have judges already lined up and waiting for your entry! Papers must be turned in no later than October 18th to ensure enough time for the judges give your entry the time attention it deserves. This is the perfect time to show everyone that our Society is truly a font of information. Please send your entry in electronic format to dreux.danjou (at) gmail.com.

All types of A&S are welcome. With 51 categories to enter, there is something here for everyone. Please visit the In a Phoenix Eye website for more information on all 51 categories, along with directions, pre-registration information and sign-up forms for judges and entrants!

https://sites.google.com/site/inaphoenixeye2013/

Event Steward,
~Seigneur Dreux d’Anjou