[Moo] Atlantia Academy of the Rapier and Costuming Symposium is one week away!

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 11:36:29 PDT 2013

The
Atlantia Academy of the Rapier and Costuming Symposium is one week away on
September 7th in Front Royal, VA. Now is the time to register for classes! You
can find them here: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/.

Some
classes with limits that you may want to register for before the event:

·
The Next Level 1: Self
Evaluation (intermediate fencing) - 4 spaces left

·
Elizabethan Polychrome
Embroidery - Hands On - 4 spaces left

·
Pouch, Pocket or Purse?
Constructing a Mongolian wallet Pouch - 1 space left

·
Di Grassi (rapier) - 1
space left

·
Hands-on Pewter Casting
lab - 1 space left

·
Coming to Grips with
Agrippa (bladework) - 1 space left

And
because the interest for 12th Night garb preparation is so high, I'd like to
mention that there are still 7 spaces left in the "Overview of Ottoman
Turkish Clothing" class.

Of course, there is
still room in many other classes so check them out! I hope to see you all
there!

Yours in Service,

Lady Amie Sparrow

Guildmistress, St. Anne’s Guild of Clothiers

P.S. Please forward this email to any lists you feel
appropriate, such as the Merry Rose.