[Moo] MHS demo reminder

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 04:21:38 PST 2013

Not this weekend, but next, is the big MHS (Massaponax High School) demo!
 We have done this for several years, now, and the school is always glad to
hold us!

We are particularly looking for armored combatants--we have commitments
from rapier, but I don't know about armoured combatants.  If you will be
there, let me know!

Also, I encourage everyone to bring A&S activities for show and tell!
 Let's show people we are about more than just fighting!

If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me.  If you want to do
even more than just show up, drop me a line.  Any ideas for what to do are
welcome!

We could use flyers to hand out--I don't know if we have any at the moment,
but it would be good to have literature to pass out to the parents and
students.

Thank you all!

-Ii