[Moo] Reminder: Massaponax High School Demo, Saturday, 10-2pm

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:56:06 PST 2013

Just a reminder that this Saturday is the Massaponax Demo.  I've been told
that things start at 10am--I have a question out to our sponsor as to
whether that is when the doors open, but I'm currently planning to try to
arrive around 9am to set up.

We will have rapier and games. They would love to have archery and heavy as
well.  If you have any other talents to show off, or items to bring, do it!
 The participants particularly like seeing projects in action that you can
explain how they are done.

I hope to see you there!

-Ii

PS:  Massaponax High School is at:
8201 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22407