[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] MHS demo reminder

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 06:00:23 PST 2013

10-2, more or less. We have a captive audience starting around noon,
when they break for lunch. Most of the time, we get eliminated teams
and parents coming by to chat before and after.

Kyle Toth, the teacher running the event, provides food.

For reference, this is the culmination of a large scale, months long
Medieval unit based on the Arthurian legend. Kyle has been featured in
the news a few times for it, and was the VA state teacher of the year
runner-up a few years ago.