[Moo] Reminder: Massaponax High School Demo, Saturday, 10-2pm

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Fri Dec 13 08:59:59 PST 2013

  Master Ii,

I can be there to Marshal, but I am not yet cleared to fight again. Do
you know if there will be other heavy fighters there to make marshaling
useful?

Thank you.

Cian

--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be