[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] Re: Reminder: Massaponax High School Demo, Saturday, 10-2pm

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 10:44:49 PST 2013

I have some table clothes, box of board games, sprang frame and bags, lucet stuff, and cardweaving stuff, and my box of calligraphy pens. We discussed having the games and some calligraphy for activities for the kids.

I wil have the archery target for Katsumi.

I have cards and SCA informational brochures.

As a sugestion, when we set up, what about displaying the heavy and rapier equipment on the tables in the cafeteria where these demos are taking place? It may be more condusive to conversations about the fighting... this is what used and this is it being used...

See yall about 9am!
Blitha

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android