[Moo] Need help

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 01:14:23 PST 2013

Okay, so I've been trying to get back into a programming position for well
over a year now and keep getting passed over by people with  military
experience. So I'm coming to the barony for assistance here. I know a lot
of you are in some way/shape/from associated with someone who does I.T. if
anyone can give me some assistance. I'd be much appreciative.

I'm an ASP.net, c# programmer but can really get into anything at all. If
anyone can help I'd love you all to death.

I am in a kind of down low bottom with no perm residence, no job, and
little food. So any help is good help. I can also do security and law
enforcement if it pays enough that I can live on it.

Thank you all.

Jonathan Blaine.