[Moo] Sunday archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Feb 21 10:56:18 PST 2013

All Hail the mighty archers of Atlantia:

My arrows grow rusty with lack of use and the cold creeps into my bones as I
sit like an old auntie by the fire. I feel the need to welcome spring early,
shake the frosty fingers from their grip on my shoulders and live again.
Therefore, on Sunday the 17th of February, I find I must open Grimmsfield
and loose many arrows. Not being a selfish person, I invite all who feel the
need to start the Spring season off right to join me at the range. Come one
and all and set the tone for the coming year!!!  2:00 p.m. seems like a good
starting time, with 5:00 p.m. a good time to end. There will be hot cocoa
and hot tea to warm the innards. Directions can be found at
www.grimmsfield.com Please RSVP for more info or directions if you have
never been at grimm at grimmsfield.com. I look forward to shooting with all who
can make it.

Your most humble servant,