[Moo] REMINDER: Hammered Dulcimer House Concert in northern VA on 8 February

Barclay, Peter C LTC USA CIO/G6 Peter.c.Barclay at Atid.Army.Mil
Thu Feb 7 04:15:48 PST 2013

Greetings,

   Just a reminder that I am hosting a house concert for Vince Conaway on Friday evening, 8 February in Woodbridge, VA.

For those who don't know him, Vince is a stellar hammered dulcimer player.   The folks who run EverythingDulcimer.com credit him as "The best hammered dulcimer player I know of...Captivating and unique!"

Vince's music is a combination of medieval and Celtic styles, coupling the passion of Irish music and the stateliness of ancient forms.  Heather Dale is a big fan of Vince, and they often play together at Pennsic and other big gatherings.  He is well worth coming to hear.

My house will be open for socializing and early arrival at 6 PM.  Vince expects to start playing approximately 7:30 PM, and should end sometime around 10:00 PM or a little earlier.

If you would like to come, please send me a note off-list and I will get you directions and the address.

cheers,

  Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon, OL, OP    terafan at greydragon.org<mailto:terafan at greydragon.org>

Brewer, Tent and Furniture Maker, and other things I can't remember...