[Moo] New Minister of A&S needed

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:17:49 PST 2013

Hey folks,

   I have really enjoyed being the Minister of A&S for the Barony these
past years. I stepped up during the tenure of Colum and Briana when Ii
decided he wanted to try his hand at being Exchequer and we needed a new
MoAS. I think it was my first time attending a business meeting and Lady
Grace Whiting sort of drafted me.   I certainly have had a great time
seeing all the wonderful work everyone does in our area, it has been a
blast. However mundane life has gotten in the way. I work graveyard shift
23:30 to 07:30 Wednesday nights through Sunday nights. I am just not
available on weekends for events. I went to Holiday Faire in November to
run the A&S competition and considering I usually sleep from 9-5 it was
pretty tough for me. I have also been missing Baronial business meetings
lately. If I have any trouble sleeping in the morning then I will sleep
through the evening before it's time to go to work and I have just been
waking up after the meeting already happened. I have been doing this a long
while and it's about time to give someone else a chance. I have already
notified the officers list last week. I don't know if anyone has stepped up
yet but if not someone has to. You cannot have Barony status in the SCA
without an MoAS so I will of course stay on the roster until someone takes
over the post.

In service,
Marcolo

--
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has

"In medieval times, people probably would have referred to me as
“Phlegmatic” and attributed this tendency to an imbalance of my humors.
These days people just think of me as an an irreverent asshat."
 -- Patrick Rothfuss