[Moo] Baronial Day - Sunday January 27th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Jan 25 18:50:57 PST 2013

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza are happy to present Stierbach Baronial
Day!!!!

Januaries Baronial Day is hosted at the home of Lord Grimm and Lady Gunnora and
will begin at 2:00pm. and run through 7:00pm. Their home is located at 16132
Crusade Ct. Haymarket, VA 20169

Lord Grimm and Lady Gunnora will be supplying a pork roast for our enjoyment and
ask that we bring side dishes and or desserts to share with everyone!!!

We happen to know that there will be a few archery marshals in attendance so
spontaneous archery may occur. Heavy fighting and Rapier fighting may also occur if
there are proper marshals present.

Bring your projects so that others can see what you are working on. Come join in
 the friendship and fellowship!!! We can't wait to see you there!!!

This event is garb preferred but if you are new and or don't have garb at don't let that stop you!!!

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza