[Moo] 4th of July gathering

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 20:58:14 PDT 2013

Sure,

There will be a 4th of july gathering at my house with sewing projects (pennsic prep is hot and heavy), games, archery, eating, and fireworks after dark. We will start about noonish. Come when you can. We go until after fireworks. Bring food dish to share if possible.

Sorry if I forgot to include directions. My house is in southern Stafford co, 106 the vance way, Fredericksburg, va 22405. Directions can be found on sudentorre's website at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org   otherwise, if you are coming north or south on i95, get off at the falmouth/rt 17 business exit and go east. Cross over rt 1, and the road name changes to butler rd. Keep going straight and the rd again changes name to white oak rd. Turn left onto belle plains rd. Near the end of the rd, turn left onto old creekside rd. At the 3rd rt, turn right, go through the woods, and at the t turn right. Our house is the 2nd on the right, with a red door and a front porch. Hope to see you!

- blitha
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android