[Moo] ISO Stierbach award text

Miriel de Nedham miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 13:04:52 PDT 2013

Unto all scribes or recipients of Stierbach awards, greetings!

I would beg a boon of you, if you have the time and inclination.  I am
attempting to put together a Baronial Scribes Handbook in a similar style
to the handbook for Atlantia's scribes, and I need example text for the
various awards.  While I could make them up myself or use Kingdom-level
award text to cobble together exemplars, I would rather not.  I'm also
interested to see what has been used in the past.

If you feel inclined to indulge this request, please email the text and the
name of the scribe (if available) to me at miriel.denedham [at] gmail.com.

Many thanks,
Miriel de Nedham